Dienstag, 1. November 2011

X-Men: First Class (Complete)

 
Henry Jackman
 
 CD1
  1.  Schmidt Watches / Charles Senses
  2. Who are You?
  3. Pain
  4. Anger / Erik's Search
  5. Would You Date Me?
  6. Not That Sort Of Bank
  7. The Hellfire Club / Frankenstein's Monster
  8. The Answer To Your Question / You're One Of Them?
  9. Once I've Got It
  10. How's That For A Magic Trick
  11. Get In The Car / Time To Leave / You Have To Let Go
  12. You're Not Alone
  13. You Can Show Off / What Am I Thinking?
  14. I Wouldn't Change A Thing / What Do You Know About Me? / Cerebro
  15. Children Of The Atom / I'll Handle Them
  16. Raising Havoc
  17. I Expect More / Mobilise For Russia
  18. I'm Not C.I.A. / Where's Shaw?
  19. Attack OnThe Research Facility
  20. Shaw's Proposal / Rise Up To Rule
  21. It's Nothing
CD2
  1. We Can Avenge Him / Cold War
  2. X-Training
  3. Rage And Serenity
  4. The World Is Primed For War
  5. Should We Have To Hide? / To Beast Or Not To Beast
  6. Peace Was Never An Option / Feeling Normal, Feeling Blue
  7. Perfection
  8. True Colours / Don't Mock Me
  9. Let Battle Commence
  10. Sub Lift
  11. Mutant Vs. Mutant
  12. Entering The Sub
  13. Coup D'état
  14. Mutant And Proud
  15. X-Men 
  16. Magneto
  17. First Class Suite(End Credits)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen